Hi there. I am Matt.
I am a NYC-based creative leader specialized in brand innovation and creative technology. For the last 10 years, I have been incubating interactive experiences that connect brands and users in unique ways.
My recent work explores the relationship between physical and digital universes with the intent of using our environment as a creative canvas (AR, VR, geo-localized services, etc...).
I currently lead creative for the Google AR advertising team. My mission is to explore the creative potential of Immersive Computing and help brands leverage AR, VR and Visual Search in order to develop new consumer experiences.
I have worked with clients from all industries (Nestlé, L'Oréal, J&J, Playstation, Oreo, Warner Bros, Google, Mattel, Hershey and many more). I have been featured speaker in a bunch of places (Cannes Lions, 4A's Createtech, Columbia University, KIKK Festival, NYC Tech Forum, etc). I sometimes got some awards (Cannes Lions, FWA, Webby's, Web Marketing Association Award, O MTV Music Award finalist). And I even somehow got media publications (Fast Company, the Verge, PSFK, AdWeek, AdAge, Mashable, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, etc…).
- Haukuhodo “Google Immersive Workshop”, Tokyo (Japan), August 2019
- "Building great brand experience with visual search", Cannes Lions (France), June 2019
- “Right click the world”, Spykes Festival, Singapore, September 2018
- "Temporary Augmented Space", This.Nordic Festival, Aarhus (Denmark), September 2018
- McCann “The Creative Territories of AR”, Tokyo (Japan), July 2018
- "Creating great consumer experiences with AR", Cannes Lions (France), June 2018
- "Create AR with Google", LA, June 2018
- "Create AR with Google", NYC, May 2018
- "From Delivery to content creation: how AI is impacting modern media", Streaming Media Conference, NYC, May 2018
- "AI and contextual design", ODSC Conference, Boston, May 2018
- "Temporary Augmented Space", NYC ARKit Meet-up, NYC April 2018
- CPH Summit, Copenhagen (Denmark), January 2018
- CES 2018, Las Vegas, January 2018
- AR/VR and Marketing panel, Exploring Future Reality, NYC, Nov 2017
- Gnome Cam, ASVR NYU Demo Day, NYC Nov 2017
- Gnome Cam, Google VR Creativity, NYC, Nov 2017
- "Future Storytelling", Havas Worldwide, NYC, Nov 2017
- "The Pillars of Innovation", NYU, NYC Nov 2017
- "The Pillars of Innovation", French Creative Labs, Nov 2017
- "Temporary Augmented Space", KIKK Festival (Belgium), Nov 2017
- "Future Storytelling", Google Conference, Tel Aviv, Sept 2017
- "Future Storytelling", Cannes Lions (France) June 2017