Matthieu Lorrain is a NYC-based digital creative specialized in product innovation and creative technology. For the last 10 years, he has been combining design and technology to deliver interactive experiences shaped by context. His work explores the relationship between physical and digital universes with the intent of using the real world as a creative canvas.
Matthieu currently leads creative innovation at the ZOO, Google's creative think tank for brands and agencies. His mission is to explore the creative potential of Google technologies, evangelize top agency and brand partners and drive the development of new interactive consumer experiences.
Matthieu has worked with brands from all industries such as L'Oréal, J&J, Playstation, Oreo, Warner Bros, Google, Mattel, Hershey's and many more. He has been a speaker at various events including the Cannes Lions, 4A's CreateTech, Columbia University, NYU, KIKK Festival and the NYC Tech Forum.
His past projects have won several awards (Cannes Lions, FWA, Webby's, Web Marketing Association Award, O MTV Music Award finalist) and have been featured in various media such as Fast Company, the Verge, PSFK, Ad Week, Mashable, Gizmodo.
- "Temporary Augmented Space", NYC ARKit Meet-up, NYCApril 2018
- "AI and contextual design", ODSC Conference, Boston (USA), March 2018
- CPH Summit, Copenhagen (Denmark), January 2018
- CES 2018, Las Vegas (USA), January 2018
- AR/VR and Marketing panel, Exploring Future Reality, NYC (USA), Nov 2017
- Gnome Cam, ASVR NYU Demo Day, NYC (USA) Nov 2017
- Gnome Cam, Google VR Creativity, NYC, USA), Nov 2017
- "Future Storytelling", Havas Worldwide, NYC (USA), Nov 2017
- "The Pillars of Innovation", NYU (USA), Nov 2017
- "The Pillars of Innovation", French Creative Labs, Nov 2017
- "Temporary Augmented Space", KIKK Festival (Belgium), Nov 2017
- "Future Storytelling", Google Conference, Tel Aviv, Sept 2017
- "Future Storytelling", Cannes Lions (France) June 2017